Infra-Comms is a specialist consultancy providing services to the engineering, construction and development sectors. The company was founded by Xavier Woodward BA MBA MIoD.
Xavier has over 20 years’ experience working in corporate communications for major companies such as Arup, Mott MacDonald and latterly for DP World as Head of Government Relations for Europe and Russia. He has worked on many national key infrastructure projects including motorway and rail development projects, housing developments, and the construction of new shipping ports.
Xavier’s expertise includes:
- Public Relations for construction and engineering
- Political & media communications
- Government relations
- UK shipping and ports policy
- Freeports policy
- Town and master planning
- Major projects management
- Infrastructure delivery
- Foreign Direct Investment & inward investment support
- Stakeholder relations
- Marketing strategy